Realism & Quality - with the "REAL FEELING"
*EXPORT PRICE: LOG-IN to get exportprices exclusive our 25% VAT!! CHOOSE VALUTA
NEW: SILVER METAL HANDLE
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Compatible with:||USB device (PC/MS-Windows)|
|Height||Total hight 40 cm|
|Width||6 cm (8 cm nuts)|
|Weight||2.6 kg (3.2 with the mounter)|
OBS: Please choose your prefered VALUTA above
* EXPORT PRICES: LOG-IN to get your pirce without our local VAT. 25% will automaticly RESTRACED when logging in..
Original invoice will always follow the shipment
Solid Sequential shifter. Easy in use.
- Comes up as a USB device, just wait some seconds the first time.
- Then in your simulator just assigne "Gear up / Gear Down" for manual gearing.
a) Very best is to screw the gearshifter to your simrigg/seat's gearshift holder or bracket
by using the mounting slide under the gearshifter.
b) Use of our Prosim PanelBracket (for securing gear / handbrake / switch box)
c) Ordering our tableclamp. This can flex a bit though.
TECHNICAL INFO: Press exerted compared to other models
Prosim sequencial Shifter: 4185g (short handle)/prox 3000 g with 25 cm / standard handle
Thrustmaster TH8A: 1480g
Logitech G25: 610g / FF GT: 420g
25+10= 35 cm high total
BROCHURE: download / print here >>
SUPPORT IS FOR FREE: Just to contact us here by CHAT or e-mail etc
- Easy, just plug in the USB kable, and it shows up as a new unit with 2 buttons.
- Then just choose/assigne within your game what to use it for.
- Product an ordinary USB device that is supported in Windows. Compatible with all PC operating systems Win7 Win10.
Connect to an available USB port and wait until the driver is loaded. It is automatic and may take a few seconds the first time.
- Console machines (PS / Xbox)
The product does not guarantee any compatibility as this is not a licensed MS / Sony product.
That is why the console's games. These may need to have compatibility with our product.
That means for example. game must have USB compatibility and support for other devices, in this case a digital gearshifts (2 buttons / switches)
No customer reviews for the moment.