Suitable for traveling / mobile business. Tolerate being turned sideways or up/down, lowered and a transport case put over.
- This is a complete mobile simulator center. With Control Terminal. Computers new 2015.
Warning: Last items in stock!
WE ARE SELLING OUR SIMULATOR CENTER!
(WE ARE SELLING to set more priority for our main business, the International SIMULATOR SHOP www.prosim.no
- The simulatorcenter have been used on events around the country, at customers and races etc.
- It is also quite suitable for firmly mounted in the customer's localization
INFO & EXAMPLE:
- EVENT PRICES: today's prices are net NOK 10,000, - ex.mva (12,500, -) per. day. Possible increase to 12,000 net items. VAT in 2018. Transportation kr 4 per. km.
- Single prices: NOK 60-75, - a 10 min. pr. person. But can be customized.
WE OFFER: TRANSPORT (within Norway only) AND TRAINING.
PS: SUITABLE VAN can also bee sold in add. (long MB Sprinter with backlifter)
ADDITIONAL CONTENT / CONTENT: The number of lanes and cars you choose is the size and the price of. This is licensed use of the software "RR EVO". The content is also licensed as technical data from real cars is included. Of course the REAL BANKS and CARS. The software racing room is used by Racing practitioners all over the world, and there are currently about 50 Raceroom Locations "
QUESTIONS: Call Steinar / + 47) 41249529.
BUYER own products and even get all the proceeds. Price on drive is optional, and you only pay for content in server / simulators
CONTENT is optional so you can choose the combinations on your coupon that fits best. One can change and adjust content up to 2 times a day. year.
You can add multiple simulators when appropriate. A maximum of 25 per. server.
The server has a user interface that is ideal for events, and there are several alternative solutions.
Man sets himself up combination of cars / tracks / race that suits.
One can choose from RACE (all running together on the track), training / qualifying / race
TIME ATTACK is also a possibility, where names and times come up on the broadcast monitor.
No customer reviews for the moment.